Acarda Messenger Automated Dialer software has a Client Call template for calling clients. This automated dialer automatically phones a list of people and plays them a message. Use it to remind them of their upcoming appointment or an overdue debt or just to tell them of a special event. You set when it is to make the phone calls, record your message and it will do the rest. Free yourself from time-consuming phone duties - you can easily reach all your clients or patients without even having to pick up the receiver! No more time spent tracking down clients or patients and playing telephone tag! Save yourself time and money.
Key Features of the Client Call application
- Automatically place telephone calls & convey voice messages
- Every part of the phone message (except the person's name, money amount, date and time) heard by the call recipient can be recorded and played in a voice of your choice, ie from the initial greeting to the farewell message.
- Up to 10 sets of messages can be recorded and played simultaneously e.g use one set for appointment reminding, and another set for overdue bill reminders
- Use the software on up to 12 telephone analog lines at the same time, depending on the hardware installed.
- Set start and stop times for each day of the week.
- Import a list of telephone numbers, people's names, dates times and money amounts
- Allow manual setup and editing of the list of phone numbers, names, dates, times and money amounts within Acarda Messenger.
- Configurable number of delivery attempts for busy or no answer calls
- Play a different message if call answered by answer machine
- Identifies fax numbers rung and allows you to print out/export a list of them
- Verify the listener is the right person to hear the message
- Wait till right person comes to the telephone
- Ask for a time to ring back when the correct person will be available
- Give recipients the option of asking to be added to a Do Not Call List
- Automatically speak out date, time and money amounts. Automatically spell out people's names.
- Recipient can select to be transferred, e.g. to an accounts department staff member or a receptionist
- Recipient can confirm they would like some action taken, e.g. to be rung back
- Recipient can leave you a message, e.g. explaining why an account is overdue
- Recipient can enter a phone or fax number e.g. for you to fax them more information
- Reports the results of calls, e.g. add to do not call list, successful, failed, and the recipients response to given options, e.g. confirmation, transfer, enter number & recipient message.
- Displays Call Statistics
- In Answer Machine Only mode Acarda Messenger will only play a message if it detects an answer machine
- Extensive On-Screen Help
How It Works
The Client Call application will import a list of your clients, any money amounts, and date or time amounts, e.g date a bill was due, or date and time of an appointment or date and time of a special event. It can then automatically phone your clients and to remind them of these details, e.g overdue bill, upcoming appointment or event. If the call is answered by an answer machine, a summary message can be left, rather than the full message. If the call is answered by a fax, Client Call will note this next to the telephone number in the report. When Acarda Messenger Client Call phones the people on your list, it can ask the person who answers the phone some preliminary questions to determine if they are the correct person. Once the right person is on the line, Acarda Messenger will speak out the message including the money, date, and time details as appropriate.
People can respond to the message by asking to be transferred back to someone within your organization e.g to talk to someone from your accounts department, or they can leave you a message. They can confirm they would like a certain action taken, e.g to be rung back or they can ask to hear the message again. They can also enter a phone or fax number eg where you can send them more information.
The Acarda Messenger keeps placing calls until all the numbers on your list have been phoned, or the preset stop time is reached for that day. It will automatically reschedule new attempts of failed numbers (busy or not answered). You can view, print and export results of all the calls in different categories, e.g transferred calls, failed calls, confirmed calls, etc.
Auto Dialer Laws and Regulations
There are many laws and regulations, restricting or prohibiting the use of auto dialers to send out pre-recorded messages and the ability to solicit by telephone. Laws vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction and a violation of such laws may result in significant penalties and other sanctions. Before using auto dialers you should consult with your own counsel to determine the extent, if any, of permissible solicitation activities. Please ensure you abide by the laws of the country you are operating and calling in.
Acarda Messenger Advanced Edition has three templates the Sales Lead, the Client Call, and the Survey whereas the Standard Edition
only has the Sales Lead template.
You can download Acarda Messenger Autodialer software .
You can see how the auto dialer is setup but you can not import or make calls
until you purchase a license and have a Dialogic Card in your computer. You can
purchase a special 4 line fully functional 1 Month rental trial license if you
want to use Acarda Messenger to make calls but are not ready to purchase a full
license. Please refer to Auto Dialer Pricing for more details
More Acarda Messenger Auto Dialer Details:
Acarda Messenger Training Presentation (Power Point)
Acarda Messenger Training Presentation (pdf)
Please note. Acarda Messenger can import approximately 16 million FTC DNC numbers into its Do Not Call database. If your DNC list is larger then please speak to us about your options.